Next Race: 24/04/2022
Let the incredible start line atmosphere on the Esplanade motivate you for The Maer races. Which will you choose?
The East coast of Devon is famous for it's hills and beautiful hill top views. Come along and get swept up in the atmosphere of this very enjoyable coastal event.
Now in it's fifth year:
- The Maer 10km Challenge; a single lap course which is scenic and a little challenging all on tarmac.
- The Maer Half; a multi-terrain single lap course climbing nearly 1000ft along the spectacular coastal path. Beautiful, scenic and definately challenging!!
Chip timed with a fab finishers medal for every competitor.
Race day logistics and timings:
• 0730 Race number and race pack collection opens for pre-registered entrants.
• 0845 Registration closes.
• 0900 The race starts (tbc).
Event Date: 24 April 2022
Closing date: 17 April 2022
'Thank you for a brilliant and well organised event! 10k done....See you next year for the half' Lisa, Exeter.
'Really well organised, well marshalled race! The route was fantastic and support was great! Thanks LMEvents' Liam, Exmouth.
'Amazing marshaling and support along the half' Alex, Kingsbridge.
Half Marathon 2022£32.50
Maer 10km 2022£20.00