'On the day' race entries will be open from 0800-0845. Come to Beach Gardens opposite The Pavillion with the correct money (10km-£20 - Half-£32.50).
IMPORTANT, please note: The medal order has now gone in. Once the medals have all been assigned to entries there will be a 'No guaranteed medal' entry. If you are not guaranteed a medal there is still a chance you will receive one at the finish depending on how many no shows we get. :)
Let the incredible start line atmosphere on the Esplanade motivate you for The Maer races. Which will you choose?
The East coast of Devon is famous for it's hills and beautiful hill top views. Come along and get swept up in the atmosphere of this very enjoyable coastal event.
Now in it's fouth year:
- The Maer 10km Challenge; a single lap course which is scenic and a little challenging all on tarmac.
- The Maer Half; a multi-terrain single lap course climbing nearly 1000ft along the spectacular coastal path. Beautiful, scenic and definately challenging!!
Chip timed with a fab finishers medal for every competitor.
Race day logistics and timings:
• 0745 Race number and race pack collection opens for pre-registered entrants.
• 0845 Registration closes.
• 0900 The race starts (tbc).
Event Date: 24 April 2022
Closing date: 17 April 2022
'Thank you for a brilliant and well organised event! 10k done....See you next year for the half' Lisa, Exeter.
'Really well organised, well marshalled race! The route was fantastic and support was great! Thanks LMEvents' Liam, Exmouth.
'Amazing marshaling and support along the half' Alex, Kingsbridge.